I sincerely apologize for always hyping up upcoming works. I just get so excited about them, I cannot wait to see people's reaction. Sorry.
Anyways, I have several projects in the pipeline. I am aiming for a Summer release, but in reality, when the comics are done.
Team Fortress 2 comics
- Each of the chapter scripts (to Servers Redone - Season 1) need some rewriting and/or completion, but the story is there. I am still trying to figure out how to fully popularize the series.
- This could be too early to say, but most of Season 2 will also be redone. I still need to think how to fully transition to the urban setting when S2 is planned to be in a [REDACTED] setting
- Season 3's scripts will need a lot of rewriting. I feel like the more I progress into Season 1's scripts, the more I have to change Season 3's lines.
- I aim to complete the series this Summer, but time and my willingness will tell.
- One will be action-oriented (Heavily Boiled).
- One will be erotic (The Burning Desire).
- One will be a homage to a classic (Very Concerned).
I plan to have the TF2 comics come out in between Servers seasons because I know people will be clamoring for more of my comics.
Also, if you haven't read my (newer) FAQs, here it is: New FAQs